- Changes to our website.
- Faulty Solar Panels Are Burning Buildings
- Solar Farm Fire Burns 1,127 Acres
- Application for Special Exception Reversed
- CA Agency May Scrap Electric Bus Fleet
- Solar Company Sues over Wind Farm
- Do Utility Companies Have too Much Power and Control?
- Solar farm dispute has neighbors alleging broken promises
- Complaint to U.S. Senator Todd Young
- No One Wants You to Know By Justin Parker
Solar Panel Inverters Recalled Due To Fire Hazards
Delta Electronics has recalled solar inverters due to fire and impact hazards.
The recall date is: February 7, 2019
Delta Electronics has received reports of the capacitors failing and allowing heat buildup, including reports of the cover forcibly ejecting off the inverter units.
Products Were Sold t
Product was MADE IN CHINA