- Changes to our website.
- Faulty Solar Panels Are Burning Buildings
- Solar Farm Fire Burns 1,127 Acres
- Application for Special Exception Reversed
- CA Agency May Scrap Electric Bus Fleet
- Solar Company Sues over Wind Farm
- Do Utility Companies Have too Much Power and Control?
- Solar farm dispute has neighbors alleging broken promises
- Complaint to U.S. Senator Todd Young
- No One Wants You to Know By Justin Parker
Solar Farm Fire Burns 1,127 Acres
On June 5, 2019 a California Solar Farm that burned 1,127 acres, caught on fire because of a BIRD.
According to a California Fire Battalion Chief, the birds wings touch multiple electrical conductors at the same time and they turn into a “light bulb”.
He also said, “It happens all the time.”
The solar farm was partially funded by a $1.24-billion loan guarantee from the U.S. Energy Department.
The fire occurred at a solar farm that uses photovoltaic panels, just like the ones on rooftops and some people wonder how safe homes that are located close to solar farms are, when a fire can consume 1,127 acres of land before it can be put out.
We also found out the “National Fire Data Center” keeps statistics on causes of fires however,
fires resulting from Solar Panels are NOT DOCUMENTED. Instead, those fires are classified as “other.”
Are fires that are started by faulty solar panels, being hidden from citizens of the U.S.A. by the press or the government? We know there is an organization in the UK that is documenting the solar panel components that have been proven to cause fires, but have not found any such documentation within the U.S.A. yet. That is a question we are currently investigating.