- Changes to our website.
- Faulty Solar Panels Are Burning Buildings
- Solar Farm Fire Burns 1,127 Acres
- Application for Special Exception Reversed
- CA Agency May Scrap Electric Bus Fleet
- Solar Company Sues over Wind Farm
- Do Utility Companies Have too Much Power and Control?
- Solar farm dispute has neighbors alleging broken promises
- Complaint to U.S. Senator Todd Young
- No One Wants You to Know By Justin Parker
60 Acre Solar Farm Fire
60 Acre Solar Farm Fire Prevents Fire Fighters Access To Flames
On August 27, 2019, there was a fire on a 60 acre solar farm in the city of Pittsburg, California, close to residential and business areas.
During the fire, the firefighter were informed the solar panels were energized and high risk, thus preventing them from getting under the panels.