Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Changes to our website.
- Faulty Solar Panels Are Burning Buildings
- Solar Farm Fire Burns 1,127 Acres
- Solar Developer to Pay Over $1 Million Following Claims of Damaging Protected Streams and Wetlands
- Application for Special Exception Reversed
- CA Agency May Scrap Electric Bus Fleet
- Solar Company Sues over Wind Farm
- Do Utility Companies Have too Much Power and Control?
- Solar farm dispute has neighbors alleging broken promises
- Complaint to U.S. Senator Todd Young